You can share multiple files with multiple people at once, as well as share multiple files with a single person at once.
This can come in handy if, say, as part of onboarding a client you want to share all your files at the same time with her. Another use case might be if you have a Group that needs to be updated with your entire Library, and you want to skip the step of adding them to a Course that delivers all your documents (which would also require adding any new files to the Course).
- Create a Group and add the appropriate members.
- From the Group Stream, click +File.
- Select “Actually I want to share multiple files from my Library.”
- Use Shift and/or Ctrl keys to select as necessary.
To keep the Group up to date, you’ll just need to do the following:
1. When you add new clients, add them as members of the Group.
2. When you add new Library files, share them with all members of the Group.
And that’s it!